My Way of Living + Words

Frozen fog, and frigid toes
1-Fog Scenes_-30

I love fog, and it was worth it to have frigid toes this morning as I scraped the thin cover of ice off of the windshield. What I don’t do for this blog, right? You don’t know from day to day what kind of morning weather you will wake up to here, and since the garage is full of branches for another Christmas blogging project I couldn’t park the truck in there. Should I go, or should I stay? How badly did I want to take those fog photos? Pretty badly I think, cause I went.

2-Fog Scenes_-46

I kept looking out the window at the fog, judging if I should go outside, or stay where it’s nice and warm… Warm is a relative term, it’s my version of freezing in here, but my husband isn’t cold, and can’t be convinced that the heat needs to be about 10 degrees warmer. Do you have that problem, or are you a winter hottie?

3-Fog Scenes_-61

Common sense won out, I needed the photos, so outside I went. It’s a brrr damp cold outside, because of the unusual amount of rain we have had. Damp that seeps into your toes when all you are wearing is gardening clogs…

4-Fog Scenes_-63

But I got them, and celebrated by making cake doughnuts this afternoon in my new cake doughnut pan, another Pinterest pin, that I loved.

5-Fog Scenes_-69

Well worth it, and so easy to make. It will be our little secret that the reason I bake so much is because it warms up the house… Freezing,

Blog, celebrate, Life, and more:

Frozen fog, and frigid toes + Words