My Way of Living + Things

Meet my new baby

Announcing a new addition to our family! A bouncing baby CANON EOS rebel Xsi camera. Which weighs in at 1lb. + You probably thought we got a cat, or maybe a puppy. But this is one baby that I have been waiting for over 2 years to get. After saving all my birthday money, and anything else I could get my hands on, I finally decided to jump the gun and purchase a new DSLR camera. Normally I am a Nikon girl, and have had many many conversations about the pros and cons of Nikon vs. Canon. But the Nikon I wanted was way out of my reach financially, so I got this beauty. I love it, but we are going through some hiccups with the focusing. It's nowhere as easy as my little point and shoot Panasonic lumix, [ which I highly recommend to any budding photographer]. Hopefully I will get the kinks worked out in a few days, and then I can start showing you some of the photos from it. Until then, it's my trusty Panasonic that is still the workhorse for this blog. So what's your favorite camera, or are you patiently waiting to get another baby?

Blog, family, HOPE, Performance, Photography, and more:

Meet my new baby + Things