My Way of Living + Light

Oh my, it’s my 3rd Bloggiversary

3rd Bloggiversary!!!! It’s that time of year when I look at the first post I had written for Muddy Boot Dreams three years ago, cringe, and quickly click out of it. Something's are best left undisturbed. Time and space are good things, they bring growth, and perspective, along with so many great bloggy friends. Too many to count on all of my fingers, and toes, Bootsie please come here, I need to borrow your paws, and your claws. Thank you! I need to thank each and every person that has ever left a comment on my blog. And I am sure that my friends, and family thank you also. If it were not for you, they would still be held captive as I lugged yet another photo album lovingly created with images captured by my camera, to their lap, and encourage them to page through the ever increasing pile. Oh it’s just a few thousand photos that I have taken over the summer… they cringed I am sure. Because of you, my family and friends now have conversations, instead of picture viewing, and if they do show a interest in my photography then there are still enough framed photos on our walls to keep them busy for awhile. Or I can direct them to my blog. No really, thank you!! Thank you for being such a great audience, I adore all of you, especially those of you who leave such wonderful comments. No that’s not a soppy tear in my eye, it’s the flash from the sparklers, on the celebratory cupcakes. Of which regretfully I have no photos of, so use your imagination, besides this way it’s calorie free. Muddy Boot Dreams turned 3 today, and we are officially out of the toddler stage. In bloggy years it’s like we are middle aged, yes, I would even venture to say it’s like having a 40th birthday. Not that I have one of those coming up next year again, or anything…
Hugs to all of you,

Blog, Blogging, family, and more:

Oh my, it’s my 3rd Bloggiversary + Light