My Way of Living + Style

Many things…

It was with some trepidation that I finally pressed the publish post button. What would people think, what would I write about, and would I be able to find time to keep this up? I am referring to starting my blog, Muddy Boot Dreams, one year ago today. Well the answers are, bloggers are some of the nicest people I have ever met, or may hope to. I have found my voice, and I am learning to use it. Time comes in small spurts, squirting out in dibs and drabs, like the water hose does after you turn it back on in the spring. I have even met in person with two of my fellow bloggers, Carolynn, over at A Glowing Ember, and recently, Lori, from Family trees may contain nuts. Both of them, wonderful, interesting, and supportive women.

And I am loving every minute of blogging. Finding my way, dreaming up interesting subjects to write about, going out in all weather to take photographs just so I have something to blog about… So thank you, to all who read Muddy Boot Dreams, a virtual piece of celebratory anniversary cake goes out to each and every one of you. Dark chocolate fudge, moist and gooey cake, with chocolate mint butter cream frosting anyone?. No calories, and can't you just taste it?

anniversary, Blog, Blogging, family, HOPE, Inspiration, and more:

Many things… + Style