My Way of Living + Time

Waterlogged
1-Outdoors-0083

We have been experiencing a rather unusual high amount of rain and cold temps around here, which has gone and drowned the mosquies for awhile. I for one am not complaining at all, no mosquies means I can get outside in the garden and take photos. But it looks like one of the zucchini plants might have succumbed.

5-Outdoors-0134

Thanks to the rain, we have our very own real fairy ring made of mushrooms, and I accidentally kicked one, so now we probably have more coming our way.

6-Outdoors-0137

They are kind of cute, and the Boo doesn’t want to eat them, I wonder what Baking Soda would do to them?

3-Outdoors-0101

We are waterlogged, saturated, soaked, wet, dripping with excess rain, and that is so unusual out here that the highways can’t handle it, the low roads are under water, and the sidewalks are soaked. Kind of like we brought the Wet Coast all the way up here with us isn’t it… awww it makes me homesick. Just joking.

4-Outdoors-0126

I even found a Salamander, have you seen any of those lately, I haven’t seen one of those since I was a kid. They really do look like prehistoric amazing creatures. How they can survive when it’s usually so dry up here is beyond me. Sorry no pics of it, since my camera was in the house, and I didn’t want to parade him through the house to get it.

2-Outdoors-0085

The really good thing about this climate is when the sun does come out, it dries up so quickly you wouldn’t even know it rained… in just a few hours it’s gone. Now if only the sun could come and stay for awhile… Swimming…

Day, road, and more:

Waterlogged + Time