My Way of Living + Time

When it’s all just a little off
5-Gardening-0802

I think that the last week or so I was just a little off, and I am hoping that the coming week improves greatly. It looks like it might, at least I didn’t burn the dinner last night, so there is some improvement.

1-Gardening-0790

I don’t know about you, but I have these stretches of time when I burn the dinners, night after night, and I love to cook so what’s with that? Maybe leaving the stove alone for ages while I go back to blogging is to blame. I actually managed to burn chicken strips, and French fries, that’s pretty hard to do. Yes the last few dinners have been a little char broiled indeed.

3-Gardening-0798

We have a glass topped stove, the burners take forever to heat up, but once they do, they give off too much heat. Does anyone else have this kind of stove any suggestions on how to deal with it? Poor husband of mine who cleans up after dinner was scrubbing away at the giant brown rings left behind from the burnt pots.

2-Gardening-0797

There are some great bloggers with wonderful recipes that I tried, Dinner with Julie always delights, I made the Sweet and Spicy Szechuan green beans last night and they were great. I highly recommend them.

4-Gardening-0806

And Smitten Kitchen’s Rhubarb snacking cake is over the moon wonderful. Give them both a try, just don’t try to cook, and blog at the same time.

Blog, Day, and more:

When it’s all just a little off + Time