My Way of Living + Light

Blogs for Breakfast

Funny how things stick in your mind, and perch there like a small chirping bird. At least until you make them fly to another branch to stop the constant noise. Sometimes a idea for a blog post will just hop right into my mind, and it won’t budge until I do something about it.
This was one of those ideas, so to keep it quiet, I wrote it into a blog post title. Unfortunately I didn’t bother to expand it as far as the story line goes…
So now we have “Blogs for Breakfast” a title of a post, and no story.
I was looking at the title, trying to remember why I would write anything like that, and came up blank for a little while. But then I remembered a few weeks ago when it seemed that each and every person I spoke with was the inspiration for another blog post. Love those times, when something triggers creativity, and it just flows like water from a hose. The water spreads to the garden, and flowers bloom, grass grows, and it all just seems never ending.
Until the hose gets turned off, then there is a drought, and everything dies… including all of the original ideas. I don’t like it when that happens. No one does.
But the reason for the blog post title has come back to me. I remember leaving a comment on a blogger’s post one morning. I like to spend some time during my breakfast, looking through blogs, reading them, and leaving comments. So I jokingly called it “blogs for breakfast.” It was a reference to the fact that we are very much into routines, and one of mine is to turn the computer on first thing in the morning. And I doubt that I am alone, it’s fun, and a great way to start your day.
So what’s your favourite blog reading time, after work, before work, during lunch? Anytime?

Blog, Blogging, Inspiration, and more:

Blogs for Breakfast + Light