My Way of Living + Things

I'll pass, thankyou

Everything I do today seems to require a password. If I want to sign in to my computer, check my email, call my bank, or even open a door, it requires a password. Understandably in this world it is a necessary evil. But sometimes it can be a little overwhelming to try and remember all of them. I have a secret number that must be used at the library to check out books, and I am always getting it mixed up. So the computer beeps loudly at me to "recheck your number", and try again". I don't like it.

When I call my credit card company, they ask me so many security questions that my brain stops, what do you mean, who was my first kiss? None of your business. My mothers maiden name? Ahh ummm, oh right! Oh that was mine? Sorry. At work, the doors need a code punched in, just to go to the bathroom. My locker has a combination, the till has a sign in sequence, and I have a 5 digit employee number. Not too mention that every computer there has at least 4 different passwords for every program. No wonder my brain takes off on hiatus.

Secret Codes, private passwords, way too much trouble. I'll just pass thank you. Now where did I put my keys…

Blogging, Performance, and more:

I'll pass, thankyou + Things