My Way of Living + the thought process

Just one more… photo
White Ranuncula

It’s a late posting today.
We are experiencing some interesting weather around here, never thought we would see thunder and lightening in February. But we did, and are.
It’s knocked the power out usually when it’s time to start dinner, that sounds like fun, until you realize that it’s pretty cold outside, and once you get cold, and hungry… Boo of course is all for snuggling into us, and stealing what little body heat we have left. Survival of the fittest, isn’t a joke around here.
Add to that the phones and the internet coming and going with no warning, one minute it’s there, and the next it’s gone, “there is a problem with the lines, the repair man is aware of it, and trying to find the source, thank you for your concern, we will get back to you… never.”
Returning comments, and reading your blogs has been a bit of a challenge, rest assured, I will persevere and keep at it, expect me in the next few days, once my cold fingers thaw out.
I’m deep in the middle of deleting old images from my computer, there was over 60,000 so it’s taking quite a while.
It’s been interesting to see how my photographic journey is processing, but you have to wonder what I was thinking a few years ago… who needs 16 images of blue muscari? Did I think a bulb catalogue was going to contact me to use some of my shots? And the Boo, talk about proud pet guardians… there are few shots of us, but so many of him.
No wonder our PC has been running slow. I am on my 2nd external hard drive, and looking at a 3rd one in the near future.
I have worked out a system that works for me, to process my multitude of shots,and have been diligently applying it to each new image that I download ever since. Along with now being a discerning editor of the bad, the poorly shot, and the blurry, it’s starting to keep the new image count down to a manageable level.
Now just to plough through the old 50,000 + images, and delete, delete, delete… and hopefully things will go forward from there.
Onwards, and all that, now just let me delete one more photo, and I will be right with you. I have a new to me “take me to the top button” on the lower right hand side… I love it, and honestly wish more bloggers had this button. Many thanks toBrenda’s Blog tips for sourcing the tutorial that makes it so simple to do.

Blog, Dream, HOPE, Photography, running, Story, and more:

Just one more… photo + the thought process