My Way of Living + Light

It’s all about the pictures

  If you have been reading my blog for some time, you know for me, it’s all about the pictures… I love to share what I see through my camera. And since we don’t have the PC hooked up yet, I don’t have any photos to share with you. I am sitting at my kitchen table, in my new house, looking out the bay window, [not quite as grand as it sounds] across the snowy backyard.  There is a plume of misty air exiting from the pipe at the side of the house, apparently that’s from the high efficiency furnace.  It complements the fog frosted trees, and branches that the –7 C temperature has garlanded the landscape with. The photographer in me is aching to get outside with my camera. This is hoar frost supurba! The body in me, is aching, legs are sore, who knew that mopping could hurt your back, and stretch your thighs?  All I want to do is find my kettle to have a cup of green tea, but in the thousands of boxes that we have parading everywhere all labeled misc. kitchen… sigh, there is no kettle to be found. I had the feeling that giving in to the pressure of trying to pack the entire condo in 2 1/2 weeks would come back and bite us.  Now we have gathered most of our “things” from White Rock, from storage, from the farm where we were staying, and all are abiding in our new home.  Except for my plants, all of my things are under one roof.  It’s a amazing feeling.  And exhausting, so the thought of getting out the camera, where on earth it might be… and taking pictures of a mess, just doesn’t appeal to me. I promise pics, I promise posts, just bear with me. Right now we are celebrating finding a tea cup, and a pot to boil water in… life is good.

Blog, and more:

It’s all about the pictures + Light