My Way of Living + Story

Shiny new year reflections on a blank page

It’s everywhere, and it’s contagious… A fresh start, a new year, goals, new ideas.
In the air, I’m loving the aura of possibilities.

Turquoise and brown book

Of what is to come. There are words being chosen to describe what we would like our upcoming year to be. It’s all there for us, new, blank, open to anything. “Possibilities abound.” Facing forward, being the best Blogger you can be. What will my story be? Will I write it, or will I let it be written for me? Like a field of fresh snow… there are no footprints to mar the surface. It’s all ours. And that’s so exciting isn’t it? A blank page. A chance to write our own story, for a new year. “What will your story will be?” I sincerely do want to make some changes in the way I blog, but here I am writing this post, once again at the last minute.
Photos lost, found, Internet up, Internet down. Running out of energy, and battery.
Sitting down for only a minute. Determined, frustrated with the delay, thoughts flying, fingers fumbling.
Eyes peering into the screen.
Changes are sometimes the very thing that resist change.
But with time, all things are accomplished.
Aren’t they?
I’m pondering a move to Word Press, been thinking about it for a few years now. Truly I am on the fence over that one. I’m restless… there are other things… but maybe we can talk about them later? Are you thinking of making changes? Doing things differently?
What are your thoughts?

Blog, Blogging, Dream, goals, Photography, RUN, running, and more:

Shiny new year reflections on a blank page + Story