My Way of Living + Light

Eating Crow

I have come to the realization that my PC and I must be separated for a short length of time while we are house searching. And you could say that I will be eating crow.
When my Husband casually leaned over, and said, “you know that we need to take down the PC, two nights before we move, and you won’t have internet?”
I was shocked, what, no internet? I mean, I hadn’t thought that moving would entail a lack of internet. No contact with my Bloggy buddies? How will I survive? Lack of TV doesn’t bother me too much, not much on most nights, but computer? Ack!
Now I need to eat crow, and pull out my laptop, warm up it’s chilly black facade, see I knew that turquoise suited me better! I guess my laptop and I will become best buds for a little while. I’ll still be pining for my PC, the one with over 30,000 photos, and all those fun programs, but I am sure that I will adapt.
After all, it’s a superb laptop, it just doesn't feel like my BFF – the PC.
So I went out and bought my first cell phone, yes I am in the 21st century. This baby can email, blog, and do all sorts of things… I just need internet… right. And I won’t have that for a few days or so.
Whoops! Ahem… apparently we might be able to figure out something and there should be some free WiFi hanging around the beach. So if you see a Black truck packed to the brim, with a howling cat, and a woman furiously typing away on the laptop keys, you will know that it’s me, LOL.

Blog, Blogging, and more:

Eating Crow + Light