My Way of Living + YOGA

Climate change, and long underwear

Thank you to all who have left such wonderful congratulations on the other day’s blog post regarding our new climate change, and need for long underwear due to our move to the Okanagan. Excited, rushed, looking forward to a new adventure, that’s us. Yes less then two weeks to go, [heart pounding but in a good way].
This is a new adventure, one that we have looked forward to for so long, can’t wait, we have all this packing to do, and the phone rings off the hook, so many arrangements being made. The Boo just sleeps through it all, nothing comes between him, and his nap time. I have gone out and purchased my snow boots, and my long underwear. Made of spun rayon, from bamboo, I can’t wait to give those babies a test drive. I don’t have a winter jacket, down here on the West Coast we don’t need heavy jackets for more then a week every other year or so. A good waterproof, all weather jacket, with a giant hood is much more practical in our rainy climate. You just throw on another fleecy, and maybe double up the yoga pants. [Take that Mr. Black’s, worst dressed list]. It’s snowing up in the Okanagan, cold baby cold! If you are wondering just how cold, take a look at the blog from my soon to be almost a neighbour, Carolynn from A Glowing Ember. She recently moved up to the Okanagan, and knows first hand how cold it is compared to here already. It’s going to be some climate change for us. All of my plants have been moved to a friends house, some we will pick up in the spring, and transplant them to their new yard… oh exciting, a garden, a house.
And best of all, we are being transplanted, I can’t wait to start putting down roots.

Blog, hood to coast, Light, Rural, and more:

Climate change, and long underwear + YOGA