My Way of Living + Words

Stuffed
1-MBD Golden hour shots-0288

So, Happy Thanksgiving to all, today is the official turkey day if you are a stickler for details. We are stuffed, tired and loving those leftovers. Thank goodness for left over turkey and recipes to make something with it. I have a lot of leftover turkey, got any ideas what to make with it? Favourite recipes?

2-MBD Golden hour shots-0290

Take a look at my little pumpkins, they are feeling rather stuffed too.

4-MBD Golden hour shots-0296

I would tell you that one of us ended up in the emergency room the night before the turkey dinner, neck spasms… [not me] but I am not supposed to share that am I? He’s feeling much better with some meds in him now… thank goodness.

5-MBD Golden hour shots-0300

Ever cooked a turkey dinner on 3 hours of sleep? Rotund…

HAPPY, Life, and more:

Stuffed + Words