My Way of Living + Visual

There’s got to be a blogging fairy out there somewhere

<ahttp://www.bloglovin.com/blog/10666557/?claim=hfbvgbmj5ft%22" />

http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/10666557/?claim=hfbvgbmj5ft">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

1-untitled shoot-5900

I’m typing this with such a grateful heart, I’m here, my blog is here. Everything seems almost fine again.
It’s beyond my dreams… seriously… did someone come along and fix the feed the other night? I have no idea, but I think that somewhere out there is a blogging fairy…
And we all have need of one once in a while.

2-untitled shoot-5897

What a great idea, a blogging fairy that comes along in the middle of the night and fixes any problems…
Thank you to all of you who have let me know that you found me, and you are getting the updated blog versions… wow, do I love hearing from you. This is so much more to me then just a blog…

3-Sunflowers-5716

I’m still in the middle of returning comments, grateful that 5 years of hard work, making friendships, taking photos, thinking, dreaming, believing, has not just disappeared like a puff of smoke
Grateful.
Truly.
And thank you.

Blog, Blogging, Boot, and more:

There’s got to be a blogging fairy out there somewhere + Visual