My Way of Living + Words

September daze
5-Salmon Arm-0009

We’ve been visiting up here in the Okanagan during the month of September for years. I guess that’s where the pinch me feeling comes in now that we live here. If you took your holidays every year at the same time, in the same place could you be forgiven for forgetting for a moment that you now live where you used to vacation, and you are not dreaming anymore.

1-Salmon Arm-0122

It’s a true “pinch me” moment. This is the month we always came up here, to visit family, and celebrate my husband’s birthday. We would get a birthday cake, from the same bakery that made our wedding cake when we were married up here, it was, it is tradition.

6-Salmon Arm-0010

The weather is always a guaranteed run of beautiful hot days, cool nights, it’s what we looked forward to all year.

2-Salmon Arm-0045

And I still get these moments that make me think we have to leave, wrap up the trip, pack up the clothes, and go back. To the coast, to our little condo, it’s so real, I can feel it.

3-Salmon Arm-0024

It’s a very odd feeling, knowing that you have achieved what you only dreamed about before, it’s a reality, but it still feels like a dream.

4-Salmon Arm-0025

Pinch me, I want to wake up to my Muddy Boot Dreams.

celebrate, family, Life, RUN, and more:

September daze + Words