My Way of Living + running

RotaRun.09:Change We Can Believe In!

The news was relayed to me and the rest of the Takbo.ph boys by Doc Lyndon, just as we finished being his pacers/bodyguards at the distance-challenged but nicely executed 10k JOG run at AAV. There was a ... change of plans in organizing the upcoming RotaRun.09 , and guess who's going to be taking over the organizing duties ?

That RotaRun Logo guy is ripped ... and most probably naked

Why nonetheless than Takbo.ph, without a doubt the top running site in the country today. And I'm not just saying that because I'm a moderator there , or because 98. 42% of my running friends come from there... or because if Takbo.ph didn't exist I'd be sitting in some corner staring at the wall for fun... .I mean it... . straight from the heart.

NOT... A... word.

Anyway, don't ask me for the juicy details why that happened, I know nothing . But in the remote event that I did know, kindly send P100 plus postage to:

The Gingerbread Foundation
701 Gingerbread Chateau
Gingerbread Road , Gingerbread City

Seriously though, I am pretty sure Takbo.ph head honcho Jinoe and Doc Lyndon will do a yeoman' s job in putting up a successful race. They even enlisted race director par excellance/ 2009 Nicest Guy With a Tan winner Ian Alacar to ensure that the race will run as smooth as possible. First met Ian after my Botak Ultramarathon, and his motivational spiels to me before and after the race made it seem that my bout with temporary insanity was all worth it.

Happy Botak Ultra memories with Ian, as Sideshow Bob (who was also really nice) looks on

As for the salient points of the run, you can register until September 18 at Rox or Second Wind. If you don't know where those places are, or never heard of them, well then congratulations on your first race! There are distances for 3k, 5k, 10k, 15k, and 21k. Only half-mary runners are getting medals mind you! What else? Some routes were changed , check the Takbo.ph site here for race maps because I'm too much of a lazy oaf to post them here.

So good luck everyone, and hope to see you there! It should be awesome! Run not because your friends are going, but because you really want to. It should come... .

Straight from the heart :)

Sorry couldn't resist!

10k, HAPPY, HOPE, marathon, motivation, presscons, race, road, RUN, and more:

RotaRun.09:Change We Can Believe In! + running