My Way of Living + Time

Fleeting thoughts
MBD morning glory-0090

How many times have you been leaving a comment on someone’s blog and thought “hey that would make a great blog post.” And then promptly forgotten what the thought was. Gone, erased totally blank… It was there when I thought of it. At least I think it was, if I could remember what it was that I thought about.

MBD morning glory-0091

Here’s another example: Have you remembered to pick up the mail today, take the laundry out of the dryer, or is it still in the washer from this morning? Let the cat out, and forgotten all about him? Remembered to take something out of the freezer for dinner. Made a special effort to remember to write down all the things needed from the grocery store, and then forgotten to take the list.

MBD morning glory-0101

What’s up with that? Is this that dreaded middle age thingy they always talked about, and when does middle age start? Not now, I am not ready for it, so it must be ahead in the future, yes that’s when it starts. What were we talking about? Oh right, can you hang on for a sec, I just need to transfer the laundry to the dryer. Oh and the cat wants in, didn’t I just let him out a minute ago?

MBD morning glory-0104

My mind is wandering, what’s for dinner again? Oh I totally forgot to get apples from the grocery store. Again, sigh. Did I write it down, where did I put that list, and what is the cat doing outside? I thought I let him in. Befuddled…

Blog, Day, and more:

Fleeting thoughts + Time