My Way of Living + Words

Do you sneak in blogging time?
MBD Sept 2012-0805

“Hey Jane, are you up there?” I hear my husbands voice from down in the basement, darn, busted… again. More then likely the sound of the computer chair being dragged over his head on the floor above gave it away. Back to work I go cleaning up the basement with him. Do you sneak in a little blogging throughout the day, when no one is looking?

MBD Late summer-0527

“Dinner will be a little late, and it might be a bit burnt.” I announce this to Boo our cat, and my husband as they are sitting in their favourite chair watching the evening news. “Blogging again” he asks with smile. The man knows me much too well, and he has heard every reason in the world as to why dinner is: late, burnt, nearly raw, non existent, forgotten, or something quick, and simple.

MBD Sept 2012-0804

Blogging is more fun then housework, TV, cooking, or feeding the poor cat. “Hey honey, the cat is starving, can you just… ” He knows that I am in the middle of a post, and don’t want to lose sight of the idea before I get it on the screen.

MBD Sept 2012-0807

When inspiration strikes I must go to the computer and translate what’s in my mind, that itchy little voice that speaks to me, even if it is a bad time. So far I have held off blogging in the middle of the night, but that’s only because I would have to get out of bed, and go downstairs, turn on the computer and wait for it to fire up. But then again, I could always keep the laptop by my bed…

MBD Sept 2012-0809

Do you sneak in bits and pieces of blogging daily? Do you tiptoe away from others, saying I just have something important to attend to… or are you a all or nothing, this is my only time to blog, don’t you bother me now kind of blogger? Do you steal away to check the comments, read a few other blogs, and maybe leave a comment or two? Of course we are all curious how other people find the time to blog… so share, even if you have to sneak away to do it. Tiptoeing away… Now before I forget, you still have one more day to get your guess in as to who will get snow first, Connie, at Far Side of Fifty, or us. See this link for details. Contest closes at midnight Friday

Blog, cooking, Inspiration, Life, and more:

Do you sneak in blogging time? + Words