My Way of Living + Light

A gift and a wish

My husband and I love birthdays, but we are also very realistic about what we are gifting to each other. Most of our gifts after 11 years of marriage include something sentimental, or needed, rather then just another acquisition.
He loves crows, delights in seeing them, really. I used this photo of two young crows taken this summer on our computer as a screen saver. He loves it. So I decided to go a little further with it. With a little work I have turned it into a piece of art that we can hang on our walls. I am sure that he will like it, and it goes perfectly with our decor. Two birds, one stone, it’s for his birthday gift this year. One that I am sure he will like, no ties, or hankies for this guy. Perfectly well behaved, and no 1:00 am wakeup calls. Look out Bootsie.

Blog, Home, and more:

A gift and a wish + Light