My Way of Living + Things

Garden Lust!

I've been reading some amazing blogs, well written and funny, but the problem is well…they can be little oh shall we say,"free with the expressive language?" Nothing BAD just a little bit more racy than I am. But as much as I enjoy them, I hear my Moms voice in my head saying"Jenniferrrrrrrr" with a slightly shocked tone. So this is my disclaimer, should my mom ever read this. This is all tongue in cheek Mom, HONEST! And Garden Lust is a real feeling, but its not a bad kind of feeling. It's what drives the gardening industry. If there were not real and luscious plants being paraded out onto the horticultural runway , like the celebrities of the gardening world they are, there would be no excitement.
None of the"got to have it". No My Best Friend just got one, and I Need to have it! None of that"I saw it shiny and perfectly not eaten by slugs/bugs in all its beauty at the garden centre and yes it costs more than my mortgage, but who needs to eat…this week." It's all just to make you want to buy that plant, take it home, and adore it. That's what Garden Lust is. Not what you're thinking, Mom!

Blog, Garden, Performance, RUN, and more:

Garden Lust! + Things