My Way of Living + Light

Dear Diary

Dear Diary,
You, and you only know all of my most important secrets…
You Dear Diary, get the best of my thoughts, and are privy to all of my dreams. And while I love my blog, sometimes a girl has things that she should only share with her diary.
You are made of paper, and I love you so much, but I also like my privacy. And when I saw this article on how to record your memories in a free online Penzu Diary, I was hooked. It has a double locking feature with two passwords, and it’s all about privacy. I found it in the latest copy of Windows Magazine, and I am ever glad to see this. Here’s the link Dear Diary, http://penzu.com/
I just signed up for the free version, but I am really thinking that the paid subscription is toooo cool. I can email my thoughts to you Dear Diary, and have them show up as a diary entry. I can turn on the Looking Glass, and see entries from a year before, [of course I will have to wait a while for that]. But who knows what exciting things might happen by then, or where I will be.
I can upload pictures onto my entries, and even share my diary if I like. Can you imagine the possibilities?
Endless Dear Diary, endless.
Moms can write to their children, and share it years later, couples can write to each other, friends can share wonderful memories… I’m really new to this online diary thing, but I am planning on customizing my online journal and making it feel just like a real paper and pen book. Sharing all my most personal and inner most thoughts while knowing that it’s all secure, and private.
So Dear Diary, this is goodbye for now, I will see you online at Penzu.

Blog, Home, and more:

Dear Diary + Light