My Way of Living + Time

Blogging by the seat of my pants
1-Sunflowers-1519

We all have those days of good intentions when no matter what we try to accomplish it seems to get put off until the last minute. Many of my blog posts I seem to be blogging by the seat of my pants, I might start early, but there I am late at night typing away for a post to be published early the next morning. By it’s very definition this idiom means achieving something but only with a narrow margin. Is staying up way past my bedtime narrow enough? 6:00 am Intentions: Superb Wake up with a great idea about a new post, determine to immediately type it out into draft form so it’s not lost. 9:00 am Intentions: Good Finally finish watering gardens, realize that you need to leave almost immediately to run errands. Go without breakfast, never, blogging, well there’s always later.

2-Sunflowers-1520

1:00 pm Intentions: Scattered Food yes, but first must put away groceries. Blogging, oh yes, that post needs to be written, what was I going to talk about? 3:00 pm Intentions: determined Well at least I have the photos planned, and taken, now they need to be downloaded.

3-Sunflowers-1506

7:00 pm Intentions: needing a break Just going to sit down with a cup of tea for a moment, it was so hot today.

4-Sunflowers-1508

9:00 pm Intentions: get it done already Images downloaded, now where on earth are they, how can a simple computer hide so many photos so easily. What was I writing about? 10:00 pm Intentions: frazzled Yes sweetie, I am coming to bed any minute.

5-Sunflowers-1526

11:00 pm Intentions: Forgetful Oh love, sorry I woke you up, I couldn’t find the photos, I couldn’t remember what… are you sleeping? And it starts all over again the next day. Forgetful…

Blog, Day, food, RUN, and more:

Blogging by the seat of my pants + Time