My Way of Living + Style

Life’s a whirlwind right now.
June

A very quick post to say that I am sorry for not visiting everyone lately. Life’s a whirlwind, stressful, and busy. Whoops, I am not a “stressful” kind of person, I don’t subscribe to that theory. OK, it’s just been a really busy week, and it’s not done yet. My elderly neighbor has just returned from a hospital stay, and we are all pitching in to help her out, there are some amazing people in this group. But it takes time, and effort, so I have been neglecting you for a very good reason. And I have the coolest stories to share with you in a few days. Here to keep you happy are some of the calendar shots from my Mom, and Dad’s Christmas gift from last year. June, July, and August. Yes, Christmas is coming, I need to organize all of my shots for Muddy Boot Dreams greeting cards. Get them printed, and out to the stores soon.

July

Can I say, I absolutely dread working another “retail” Christmas, [that is separate from my card business], I really am dragging my heals on this one, but I know it’s coming. Ah, the canned music, the business, the hours.sigh. Right, who but me would be worrying about that so soon, but it’s true. Maybe this will be my last, and our Muddy Boot Dreams will finally come true in the spring. Keep your fingers crossed, if it does, you will be one of the first to know. I can’t wait!!!!

August

So when things calm down, I plan on getting out there, and finding some pine cones, and some snow, anyone know where to find snow this time of year? LOL. Since we never got any last year, it was hard to get seasonal shots, life is what you make it, and no show snow, well that’s life. Here’s to a great long weekend. Jane

Blogging, HAPPY, Inspiration, and more:

Life’s a whirlwind right now. + Style