My Way of Living + Time

A pie chart life?
1-Cookie-0030

We all get those moments, when it seems we don’t even have a chance to catch our breath.

Our lives are not supposed

to be like a pie chart, each

moment divided up into

brightly colored sections.

Family, life, blogging, work, watering, housecleaning, cooking, creating. Family, and life, are the ones that I wished got the biggest segment, and mostly they do, but work and watering, oh the watering, it tries to get more, it’s greedy, thirsty, demanding. Keeping things watered has become a massive job, and we are trying to work something out to make it a little easier.

2-Bootsie-0489

Keeping cool, has become a huge job too, the it’s certainly hot here, all day and all night long. Don’t laugh at my pie chart cookie, it’s all the time I had for photography, and this blog post is late already, and now the cookie is gone, it tasted delish though.

5-Cookie-0032

I would like creating new recipes for ice cream cones to be given a larger segment of my pie chart, cuddling with the Boo, and taking more photos of my flowers, and just general creating, oh and watching those magenta sunsets every night with my love. I guess a little bit should go to riding the bike, exercise should consist of more then pulling the hose around.

3-Bootsie-0490

So what are the small sections that you wish you had more time for on your life pie chart? Or do you manage to give everything in your life just a sliver, some two slivers? Are there sections of your pie chart life that don’t get a section but should? Munching…

Blog, cooking, Day, exercise, family, and more:

A pie chart life? + Time