My Way of Living + Time

Preferences?
1-Collages24

I’m on a pink kick, and I have to say can’t believe that the color is coming back into my life again… thought I was good and done with it for a long, long time… remember Miami Vice? Well I had a baby pink cotton blazer, hot stuff, yes that was me.

2-Bee texture 2012

But after a few decades I am back to thinking pink is really fun. Yes pink, soft cotton candy floss pink, hot pink, and flaming hot pink, deep coral pink, I’m in love with them.

3-Bee texture 2

The soft pink paired with gauzy aqua shades of turquoise… oh how I love that combo. And as you can see, I’ve changed my blog up again… I kind of like doing that every now and then.

6-Sun Flare-0691

And for the summer flashy hot pink, and bright orange shades, along with a dash of magenta, and lime in the garden. In fact I just went out and bought orange marigolds, can you believe that? Hot pink geraniums, and brilliant orange marigolds. Can’t wait for those to bloom together. Never thought I would buy marigolds, I was a plant snob, but that cheery blurb of orange is warming my heart right up.

4-Kitties-0014

Give me any shade of blue, or turquoise, oh turquoise.sigh.

5-untitled-1534

So what are your preferences? And do they change from season to season? Do they stay in the same color family, just deepen, and lighten as your mood changes, or are you consistent? Gotta know, tell me.

Blog, dash, Day, family, summer fun, and more:

Preferences? + Time