My Way of Living + Visual

My blog readers have my back, so take that!
1-Iris and tulips-6592

Dear Ignorant [you call yourself a professional photographer] who ranted at those of us who shoot flowers…
Did you read the comments on yesterday’s blog post? In other words don’t mess with my blog readers… they will have their dog pee on your virtual leg, let you know that you are deeply insecure, and tell you to stuff it in your ear.

2-Iris and tulips-6593

Yes, I’ve got great blog readers, and they have my back… just because we shoot digital doesn’t mean that “everyone who has a camera thinks they are a photographer.”
We don’t, we think that we have a passion for photography, we think that it’s something we really enjoy doing, and love. Most of us even think that we take great shots, no matter how many we take, and all of us know that each shot makes us better. It’s the journey, not the destination.

3-Iris and tulips-6594

We agree that we should take photos of whatever makes our heart beat a little faster, be it a barn, children, landscapes, or the poor belittled flower. It’s our camera, and we can do whatever we like with it.

4-Iris and tulips-6597

Real photographers do use digital, not everyone has to use a film camera in order to be considered skilled at photography.

5-Iris and tulips-6598

Maybe next time you will realize it’s about passion for, and a love of, no matter what the medium used is, and stop feeling so threatened by a world that’s expressing it’s creativity one shot at a time. You do not have the monopoly on that one baby.
Oh, and Dear “I’m a Pro ranting photographer” these flower shots are dedicated to you, hope that you enjoy them.

Blog, Blogging, Boot, HOPE, and more:

My blog readers have my back, so take that! + Visual