My Way of Living + Things

Gardening Calculator

Here is something fun to try, a Gardening Calculator that can tell your age. Yes your"real" age, so no fibbing now. This was sent to me by my Uncle, and originally it was called a Chocolate Calculator. But since chocolate gives me migraines, [as much as I love it ], I thought I would tweak it a little, after all this is a gardening/photography blog.

Don't tell me your age, this wonderful Gardening Calculator can tell us how old you really are. Don't cheat by scrolling down, this takes only a moment to work out, and it is easy. First of all, pick the number of new varieties of flowers you will plant in your garden this year. More than one, less than ten. If you are like me nine is nowhere near enough, but play along. Multiply that number by 2. Let's be realistic about the amounts, after all we are gardeners. Add 5 Mult iply by 50. I'll wait while you go get the calculator. If you have already had a birthday this year add: 1759 If you have not had a birthday this year add: 1758 Now subtract the four digit year that your were born. You should have a three digit number. The first digit of this number is how many new varieties of plants you think you will plant in your garden this year. The next two numbers are your real age. This is the only year 2009, that this will work, so spread it around. A gardening calculator that can tell your real age. Who knew?

Blog, Garden, Performance, and more:

Gardening Calculator + Things