My Way of Living + Light

How to uncomplicate your life
1-Muddy Boot Dreams-1031

Sometimes you come across something so good that it rings that little bell in your head, and you want to share it. The blog Mark and Angel hack life, is wonderful, I first saw it on FB through another blogger, Joey from A village voice.

2-Muddy Boot Dreams-1030

The blog is called Mark, and Angel Hack Life. And the post I would love to share is 11 easy ways to uncomplicate your life. Full of simple, and yet profound advice, it’s a great read.

4-Muddy Boot Dreams-1032

It’s not that we haven’t heard this before, it’s just presented beautifully in their blog. And you know, it’s stuck with me for days since I first saw it. That’s a good indication that it’s great information. Here is a quick synopsis of what they are saying. 1. Learn from the past, and then get the heck out of there. More then a few of us can use that advice right now. 2. Focus on what’s truly important. No wasted time, no fluff, no regrets. 3. Focus on being productive, not just busy. Don’t just get things done, get the right things done.

5-Muddy Boot Dreams-1042

To read the entire post from Mark, and Angel, click here. I hope that you like it as much as I did. Happy Sunday.

Blog, HAPPY, HOPE, Life, and more:

How to uncomplicate your life + Light