My Way of Living + Words

One for YOUR heart

It’s the month of love

5-Felted creations-1194

with hearts galore everywhere pink red white, pale pastel colors and bright. We women are busy giving, and creating valentines for so many others that it’s easy to forget to look after our own heart health.

Symptoms of heart attacks
in women.

Do you know the symptoms of a heart attack? I’m sure we all know what they are for men, but do we know what they are for women?

1-Felted creations-1178

A few years ago I had a issue while at work [a very large retail pharmacy] pain in my chest, and arm, sweating, and no one could clearly tell me if I should be calling a ambulance or not. It turned out to be nothing of consequence, but it could be, what I learned was that you have to educate yourself, and know the symptoms. Don’t depend on someone else to know this for you.

2-Felted creations-1179

This is heart month, the heart you save could be yours, or someone you love.

3-Felted creations-1174

Here’s a short, funny well made video about a busy Mom, who obviously puts herself last on the list almost to the detriment of both herself, and her family. Don’t be that woman. I’m having some trouble embedding the video, but you should be able to click on this link to watch it. If it doesn’t work you can Google Go Red for Woman, “just a little heart attack.” Save your heart.

family, health, Life, and more:

One for YOUR heart + Words