My Way of Living + Style

I ♥ spring.
IMG_0633

I ♥ Spring, and I ♥ February.

IMG_0634

I ♥ flowers!!! Well if you had a 3 day “almost” sunny spell after days, [weeks] of rain, and that chunky rain, they call snow. You might wake up on Feb 1st and say I ♥ Spring too.

IMG_0636

And if you were in the middle of “upgrading” your home [read tools, and supplies everywhere, stubbed toes and mess!], and things finally feel like they are coming together, and the sun was shining, and the projects that you were working on were actually turning out finally,and the sun was shining, and it seemed like maybe, just maybe spring might actually be coming,and you are just bursting with creativity, and even the cat is cooperating, and sleeping through the night, and life is good!… Whew! Well then maybe you would ♥ spring also. And I hope that you do. Happy Feb 1st.

HAPPY, Home, HOPE, Inspiration, and more:

I ♥ spring. + Style