My Way of Living + race

Gingerbreadcast : Race Director Edward Kho on the Conquer Corregidor 10-miler Race

After missing out on several months, we actually have two "podcasts" in a row. Nope, I'm not losing my writing mojo; with a new term coming up and with the Ad Congress taking up most of my week, I hope you can bear with hearing my screechy voice for the meantime. Our guest for this edition is Edward Kho (no relation to you-know-who), the race director for the highly anticipated Conquer Corregidor 10 miler race. To those keen on joining the race, listen in to get firsthand info and inputs on this very interesting event.

Enjoying the Corregidor seaside view

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA

gingerbreadcast, HOPE, and more:

Gingerbreadcast : Race Director Edward Kho on the Conquer Corregidor 10-miler Race + race