My Way of Living + Style

Having a wonderful time, wish you were here…
2010 10 10_3406

Of course, this having been a long weekend, it was supposed to rain, each and everyday. What else would the weather do on a long weekend? But…we had such a wonderful surprise this morning.
It was sunny, for how long, I don’t know, I don’t care, because I am living in the moment, and it’s sunny. Wonderful sunny, and warm.

2010 10 10_3400

Another family enjoying the beach yesterday, the tide was quite high, but the sun was gorgeous. We did manage to go to the Beach. It was wonderfully sunny, and we all ate ice cream, and spoiled our dinner, LOL, but we enjoyed it that much more.

2010 10 10_3345

I had my camera with me, and got a few shots this turned out to be a great day. Sometimes it’s the small things that stick in your memory, and bring you great joy.

family, Inspiration, Seasons, and more:

Having a wonderful time, wish you were here… + Style