My Way of Living + Visual

Chasing the tiny moments of grace
MBD Blog Golden fir trees

Let us spend our lives chasing the tiny moments of grace…
The nightly moment when my husband comes into the office, tea pot clinking on mug, his gift to me a steaming cup of green tea… our ritual while I blog on.

MBD blog fields

Frost covered grass, and a soft glow of light coming over the morning mountains, jet streams so seldom seen here zigging across the sky.
The second before you click the button, and grab the shot.
Places that call your heart home.

MBD Blog jet stream

Black and white cat toes kneading the warm fuzzy blanket, fur finally at rest.
The last call of the birds as the night draws up the blankets around the trees.
Moments of grace, that make me so thankful that I am alive.

MBD Tree framed

Let us spend our lives chasing the tiny moments of grace, that hide in borrowed breaths, stolen glances, and the last instance before smiling lips come to rest. Tyler Knott Gregson Now share with us your tiny moments of grace. Happy Sunday.

Blog PM Posting schedule

Blog, Boot, HAPPY, Photography, race, Rural, Seasons, thankful, and more:

Chasing the tiny moments of grace + Visual