My Way of Living + Words

My photography model has a cat-itude
01-MBD Late summer-0576

I’ve been wanting to work with a model for sometime now. It’s been getting harder to have family members pose long enough for me to take a shot. “No! not the camera,” they are always complaining. He came highly recommended by the dog next door. Now I know why. I contacted a agency and found myself a real model, this is the head shot they sent me. Yes, look at those eyes, don’t they smoulder.

02-MBD Late summer-0579

They said he was cat-agorically well trained, and had experience working as a photography model.

1-September 2012 Late summer

But I think they might have stretched the truth a little.

08-MBD Late summer-0620

It was a real cat fight to get him to cooperate.

04-MBD Late summer-0584

He laid around on the job, ate all of the props, and was forever taking breaks.

05-MBD Late summer-0598

In fact more then once he just got up and left.

1-MBD Late summer-0726

Makes you wonder if I should ever hire another model from WOOF agencies again.

07-MBD Late summer-0607

They came highly recommended by the dog next door.

09-MBD Late summer-0631

And after he told me about them I could hear him guffawing for ages, now I know why.

family, Life, and more:

My photography model has a cat-itude + Words