My Way of Living + Words

So what I really meant to say was…
MBD 2012-0010

Seems like there is always something left unsaid when I blog, or leave a comment, on one of your blogs. I’m one of those people who responds to the comments with heartfelt emotion, sometimes thoroughly, sometimes I miss something that I would have added in if I took more time to think this through. But it feels odd to go back and leave another comment saying. Hey what I really meant to say was…

MBD 2012-0020

When I write my posts it’s usually after dinner, and it seems to be a rush sometimes to get it all down, the photos chosen, prepped, the next morning… I think of something else to say. Does anyone else feel this way? Do you read a blog post and sometimes find yourself at a loss for words that haven’t been already said by someone else, or how to describe that the post moves you?

MBD 2012-0022

That’s me, not all of the time, it’s just that when it happens I feel bad, like I’ve missed out in sharing how wonderful the post was with the blogger who wrote it.

MBD 2012-0023

I suppose I could slow down, life goes fast, and it seems like there are not enough minutes in that clock on the wall, it’s lost so many of them through errands, and commitments they fall like leaves shortening my day. Could be the change in the weather, the snow, the darkness falling so softly it’s hardly noticeable until suddenly the chill starts the furnace again. Projects need to photographed, daylight only lasts so long, laundry needs to be folded, the cat needs to be fed, he would like to eat continuously, it’s distracting and he knows it.

MBD 2012-0024

So what I really meant to say was…
PS: The brown paper roll is from the paint department in any DIY self store, it’s slightly thinner than butcher paper, and is inexpensive, easy to wrap with, you can also grab a roll of sisal twine which looks great with it, The wire baskets that everyone adored, is a knock off from where I used to work. In the summer they hold little potted plants in a row, one holds rolled up hand towels in the bathroom, and other lovelies. I also have a craft punch that makes wonderful tags, much cheaper then purchasing them, but I didn’t have time to make some for the photo. And I wanted to ask, what creative ways do you wrap and present kitchen goodies? Jane

Blog, Life, and more:

So what I really meant to say was… + Words