My Way of Living + Time

The good, the smelly, and the best for last

Life can be made up of

4-Flowers Blue Mnt.-0015

different moments that strung together at the end of the day might be giving you the feeling that it was either a bad day, or a really good day.

So was it a good, or a bad day? Well first the smelly.

Doused myself with stinking liquid fish fertilizer because I didn’t put the lid on tightly enough… lesson learned, tighten the cap before you shake it. And you can’t seem to shake that smell once it gets into your skin, wash over and over, and you can still smell it.

1-Flowers Blue Mnt.-0013

Then the Good

I got a call that I won our Coop gas station’s Canada Day give away. A really nice Coleman cooler, filled to the brim with camping goodies. Many of them are of the junk food orientation, of course you need to have marshmallows, chocolate, chips, and pop to go camping. Look for a picture of me awkwardly holding up one side of a packed cooler with a goofy smile on my face in our local paper… look what I won, lol.

2-Flowers Blue Mnt.-0014

A blogiversary, the best for last

It’s my 4th blogiversary, when I look back at those first posts I have to laugh… but we have all come so far, and it’s a good thing too. It’s become such a part of my life, that I can’t imagine not blogging. I’ve met so many amazing people, both online, and in person, I am blessed.

3-Flowers Blue Mnt.-0011

Thanks to everyone who reads my posts, you are the reason I am still here, writing, and taking so many photos… it’s your support and comments that keep me going. Now I am going to shower again… to get that fishy smell out of my hair. Stinky…

Blog, Day, food, RUN, and more:

The good, the smelly, and the best for last + Time