My Way of Living + Time

Vintage pink, and a waitress named Flo
3-Antique keys-0360

Oh please tell me that you get these color crushes also, you know vintage pink, retro turquoise, tantalizing teal, it’s so intense right now. All I want to do is envelop myself in these colors, dip everything with light teal, throw down some turquoise accents, and add dashes of this vintage pink.

2-Antique keys-0357

It might be the late spring we are having, and the feeling like we are so behind every other garden around, but I am enamoured of these colors right now. It’s nothing more then a color crush, but oh it feels so sweet and vintage-y.

1-Antique keys-0354

These roses make me think that they should be pinned on the collar of a waitress named Flo, who has bleached blonde hair, and a great big heart, and a soft southern drawl. Wasn’t there a waitress named Flo in a TV show?

5-Antique keys-0413

I am so in love with them, the roses that is, it’s not funny. I don’t know a waitress named Flo, or anyone else that goes by that name, but I can clearly see her standing there with her turquoise uniform on, and her big hair.

7-Peonies-0278

What colors are you crushing on right now? Do they stay constant, do you flirt with bold, tangle with the pastels, or do you go all out with brights? And how long does your crush last?

4-Antique keys-0367

I need to know, after all, no one wants to be in love alone. Crushing…

dash, Day, and more:

Vintage pink, and a waitress named Flo + Time