My Way of Living + Style

A Hard Rain's a-Gonna Fall
_MG_0027

It’s been kind of raining here, a lot! Maybe that’s a understatement, because it seems to be a really wet topic for all the garden bloggers in my area. I myself, well… I haven’t noticed it to much. Except today, when I looked out in my garden, I could swear that my plants were singing and dancing to a chorus line of Dylan’s famous song, “A hard rain’s a gonna fall.”

_MG_0002

So maybe I didn’t notice it, but obviously they did.

_MG_0044

Yes it’s a hard rain, and it’s gonna fall, but if it makes for such beautiful shots, who can complain? So are you ducking under that umbrella, and flipping up your soggy collar? Or are you sweating to the unseasonably high temps? Jane

Blog, Garden, Inspiration, and more:

A Hard Rain's a-Gonna Fall + Style