My Way of Living + Time

You look familiar to me
3-Flowers-0057

It’s inevitable that you will run into the same person more than once, especially in a small town like the one we now live in.many of the faces are becoming familiar to me, and I can’t quite place them… I am really bad with faces. There are faces that I see passing me in the grocery store, and I think, “I know that person” but from where… we now live so far from where we used to, that the odds of running into anyone from the coast are pretty low. I nearly ran into a older woman in the local thrift store, and as we apologized to each other, I unexpectedly blurted out, “I know you,” “Yes you do” she replied, “I helped you clean your new home.” “Oh Mrs. Housecleaner, I am so sorry, I just couldn’t place you at first.”

2-Flowers-0055

I did say I was really bad at faces didn’t I, a few months ago while in a garden center in a deep discussion about dinner veggies with my husband, my gaze swept over a woman who looked familiar. Well slightly familiar… I knew her, NO! there was no way I knew her… she looked familiar, you know those silly conversations in your mind that you hold all the time?

4-Flowers-0076

It was Carolynn, my blogger friend, who moved up to the Okanagan a few months before us, what are the odds that we would meet in the almost big city? We’ve only met once a few years ago, and she recognized me right away, my excuse, I’m bad with faces, and I was having a veggie discussion with my husband.lol, that’s why I couldn’t place her. BTW, you might want to read about Carolynn’s adventures, first she gets married last year, and then her, and her husband move up here, and now… well read back a few posts in her blog and you will find out for yourself, this is one big adventure.

5-Flowers-0049

So there are a few more faces that I am embarrassed to say I just can’t place. And I need a bit of your help with them.

5-Flowers-0157

Do you know what these plants are, they are popping up in my garden, and I know they are perennials, but which ones are they?

6-Flowers-0158

I feel rather silly, but I just can’t place them, I’m bad with faces you know…

Blog, Day, RUN, running, and more:

You look familiar to me + Time