My Way of Living + Time

The not so secret blogger
3-Flowering almond 1

It’s easy to mislead yourself into thinking that something is going under the radar when it’s not really happening that way… you know the secret shifting and grabbing of the wonky underwear while grocery shopping, and you look up right into the eyes of another shopper. Oh my… blush, it happens. Or maybe singing in the car, loudly, and horribly out of tune, and you look over during the red light at the vehicle next to you, and the driver is smirking… not so secret after all isn’t it. That’s the feeling I get when ever someone I know tells me they read my blog, whoops, what did I just post, was it upbeat, was it nice? Was it… too revealing? And then I settle down, and realize that hey, they already know the real me, and this blog is as much of the real me as I can be, so why am I still squirming?

2-Fern

Not that I didn’t want them to tell me, it’s just easier to write for a audience of, well slightly less well known faces. I know you as my readers, I have a idea what you are like through your own blogs, and through the way you comment on mine, and it’s easy to have a conversation with you. It’s kind of like this… we don’t have window covering on the back rooms yet, there is a huge bay window in the kitchen, and a French door leading to the back porch. We haven’t gotten around to putting up window coverings because there is always something else needing to be done first. It’s a expensive, and time consuming job, it’s on the list, we will get to it eventually. The back of our house faces the back of our neighbour’s house, so I felt that we had enough privacy for now… until the night of the super moon, and my walk through the dark neighbourhood. Well… from a certain spot on the road in front of my neighbour’s house you can see clearly into our kitchen because we like to leave a light on during the evenings. Why you would want to stand in front of a high ranking RCMP [police] officers house to see into ours… is another story. I didn’t dare spend too much time peering into my own house from his front yard, and hopefully no one else does either.

1-Bee texture 3

So do you have family and friends who read your blog? And do you have curtains on every window, or are you san’s coverings? Is it something that you even pay attention to? And if you are a family member/friend, why on earth aren’t you commenting, lol, just teasing. Ordering those curtains right now…

Blog, Day, family, HOPE, road, and more:

The not so secret blogger + Time