My Way of Living + Visual

Tail in my tea… TAIL IN MY TEA BOOTSIE!
MuddyMu

I must admit to being perplexed with people who don’t love cats.
I mean, what’s there not to love… warm, sleek, furry, glossy, [scratching the furniture, knocking down the plants… ]
Cosy on your feet, purring, [loves to head butt you in the early hours of the morning.]
Waking up at 4 am, makes it so much more special when they let you sleep until 6:00 am.

6-Gardening-7872

Bird watching, chirping, doors in, out, in out, in… out? [Make up your mind, it’s freezing standing here in the doorway, and it’s too early in the morning to do this.]
Brings you dead grey treaties with furless tails… [tries to teach you to hunt.]
Cuddles in the evening, watches TV from your lap. Soft furry meows, raspy tongue.
Underfoot… ouch well it’s your fault your tail was there.
“I’m so sorry, it’s my big feet, here let me pick you up… ouch, don’t bite me, it was your fault, not mine.”

2-Gardening-7810

YOUR TAIL IS IN MY TEA! Get your tail out of my tea. Ugggghhh…
Who said you could jump on the computer desk anyways?
Right… me. And here I thought it was sooo cute. Was going to take a photo and put it on my blog.

5-Gardening-7861

Don’t whip your tail around like that, you will get the monitor all wet.
Stop please stop, I will do anything if you will just jump down, go…lie down.
NO! I will not feed you again, your tail marks are all over the monitor, now it’s got wet streaks all over it.
Yes, I know that the curser is cute, and looks just like a bug on the screen… oh, don’t bat at it… Boootsiiiie.
Get down, no that’s not the kind of mouse you can catch, that’s my mouse, for MY computer.
When I said get down, I meant get off of the computer desk, I can’t see over you…

7-Gardening-7874

Oh… you want to lie down on the computer desk, in front of the monitor… you are such a cute baby…
Sweetie, come look at the cat, how adorable he is… he wants to blog too.

4-Gardening-7859

What’s there not to love about cats?

Blog, Boot, Cats, Photography, and more:

Tail in my tea… TAIL IN MY TEA BOOTSIE! + Visual