My Way of Living + Time

It grows on you…
4-untitled shoot-1334456191269

Not talking about some odd fungus or anything like that, just that the paint colors in this house are starting to grow on me… Either that, or I just don’t have the time and energy to do something about it so I am ignoring them… for now.

1-untitled shoot-1334456006580

Seems like we need to be so many places, doing so many things, there is the inside work, the outside gardening, the family stuff we want to do. We are trying to organize our lives, finding spots for everything. Hanging curtains, buying rugs, put up pictures, feed the Boo.

2-untitled shoot-1334456036390

This house is really starting to feel like our home, despite the dark blue hallway, and lilac living room, and the flesh eating pink bathroom. You can tell I like to say that a lot… flesh eating pink. I know, not very nice of me at all… but it’s so pink everywhere. A pink toilet, a pink whirlpool built in tub. Pink cabinets, pink counter tops, and to finish, pink walls. It’s only the rather nasty looking teal green, and grey tiles that save the pinkness from taking over and fizzing along. Hey baby it was the 80’s pink was the blink. But no matter, the house is now our home, and it’s growing on us more and more each day. I love that feeling of “wow, this is our home” when I am raking the lawn, it’s a wonderful feeling. Knowing that you can get outside and do some gardening, plant what you like, in a garden bed, not just a pot. Have enough drawers, and closet space to put everything in it’s place, have enough room for extra stuff.

5-untitled shoot-1334456209314

The lilac colored living room walls seems to fade to grey with the gorgeous new area carpet, and the chocolate brown [I’ve never sat on such luxury before] sofa. Our last little love seat bless it’s heart, was rather small for my over 6 foot frame. This chocolate brown sofa is over 94 inches or something like that, long… I could sleep on it.

3-untitled shoot-1334456077234

I will paint, but not now, although the lime/sage green bedroom is starting to grow on my husband, and he doesn’t want to change the color… hmmm. But I think pink, isn’t going to be the bathroom color for long.

Day, family, and more:

It grows on you… + Time