My Way of Living + Light

When I woke up this morning, you were on my mind
2-2009 03 06 032

When I woke up this morning, you were on my mind, ohhhhh you were on my mind. Ever get that feeling, there’s a song in your heart, and it’s all because something subtle has shifted in your world, it’s spring.

1-2009 03 09 013

Spring is on my mind.

4-2009 03 06 092

Sing it everyone! When I woke up this morning, spring was on my miiiiiinnnnndd, spring was on mmmmmyyyy mind. It’s there in the newly noisy cawing of the Ravens, and the chattering of the Magpies, the only two bird songs we are hearing so far, but it’s happening.

3-2009 03 10 082

The snow is receding, just inch by slight inch, but there is green showing under that coating of white. Apparently are plants under there, and spring is on it’s way. When I woke up this morning… http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LEhF0IQju8 Because I am not allowed to post the video, here’s the link to the UTube… ah Canada.

Blog, and more:

When I woke up this morning, you were on my mind + Light