My Way of Living + running

Released, be free hideous clock from Aunt Matilda
1-Light dancing-0338

Thanks for all the great advice yesterday, I will take those items and donate them to a charity. That’s kind of what I wanted to do, but honestly I didn’t quite have the guts to do it, and some of those items are worth a lot of money, so they have even more guilt attached to them. Now that I realize I am not the only one who needs to release some things into the world… and what a great term to use. Release… be free, go and make someone else’s life cheerier Aunt Matilda’s, hideous wedding gift clock. [Names have been changed to protect the guilty. LOL].

5-Light dancing-0355

Definitely I am a emotional writer, I am trying to explain how I feel at a particular time, and hopefully making it interesting. We are in so much upheaval lately, it’s been particularly stressful, and that’s something that I didn’t expect. Funny how your dreams when they come true, are not always dreamy at first, or what you dreamed they would be at all. I know it will all settle down, and things will fall into place. And I am in no way complaining, not at all. I am just noting that life is a little tight right now. And some unexpected things have been happening. My Mom and Dad are both housebound, and we have been running errands, and driving them to appointments as needed. Trying to help them out, and move into our new home, get unpacked, and figure out our way, sometimes takes over my life. It’s complex, but doable.

2-Light dancing-0340

Which brings me to a announcement that I would like to make… ah hem… We have found our frying pan!! Yes Jane from Muddy Boot Dreams may now have scrambled eggs for Sunday morning breckies. And did you know, it was in the next to last box to be unpacked in the kitchen… go figure.

4-Light dancing-0343

If the sun ever shines I will be able to take some more indoor photos. I have a flash, but it’s beyond me where it’s gotten to… maybe that black hole of Kitchen Misc.

Blog, HOPE, Light, and more:

Released, be free hideous clock from Aunt Matilda + running