My Way of Living + Words

Heel toe hip… and some stinky salmon

Yesterday was a interesting

1-2009 06 29 034

day. I got my feet poked, my husband got his back crunched, and Boo got a two for one get out of jail free card for all you can eat lunch. Oh, and the smelly salmon. That stunk. Heel Toe Hip-hopper He runs 10 k [that’s pretty far] every other day, or at least he did, until his toe started to hurt, and then it moved up to his knee, and of course because it was the weekend, and everything is closed, it went to his hip. He was in excruitiating pain all weekend. Yesterday he saw the Chiro, now he is fine. The toe is connected to the knee, the knee is connected to the hip… simple math. Go figure.

2-2009 06 29 036

Foot Worn not fancy free I have Planter Fasciitis.in my heels.got a cortisone shots in both heels… think twice if your Doctor tells you that it is going to hurt like crazy… it does. And when she tells you to take a deep breath… do it. Don’t try to be brave, and say it can’t hurt as much as your feet do when you walk on them… it does.

3-2009 06 29 038

And that wasn’t the bad part… once again I almost fainted… I want to laugh at it, but it wasn’t that funny. I was seeing only black fog, feeling like I was going to fall over, they brought me a tiny dixie cup of water… I stumbled out of there as soon as I could. Sat in the truck with the windows wide open, seat down breathing in, and out until I could drive.

4-2009 06 29 040

Two for one, and get out of jail free Meanwhile Bootsie is at home, I fed him before I left, my husband comes home, Bootsie ever the opportunist begs and cries like he is a starving homeless kitty. He got two feedings for lunch, the cat has it made.

5-2009 06 29 044

The Stinky salmon Mom and I did some shopping around town.she needed to return some ground salmon that she had bought that was spoilt. When I got in the truck I thought it smelled a little off, but chalked it up to maybe some old shoes, or something. We drove around town, went to the bank, ran errands… and the smell followed us from store to store. After we got to the grocery store parking lot I asked her if she had remembered to bring the ground salmon… she opens her purse and pulls out a open plastic bag… with the ground salmon in it. No wonder it stunk so much. What a day. These are as close to Salmon related images as I could find… or I could show some feet, toes, hips, but I think you would prefer shells.

Life, shoes, and more:

Heel toe hip… and some stinky salmon + Words