My Way of Living + Words

Juicy

Healthy eating isn’t cheap!

Juicy-0709

But being healthy is priceless. We all know that you can’t buy your health, and what we do to our bodies now, will be our results later. Ah potato chips you will forever be my nemesis. So in comes our juicer, we just got the shiny new stainless steel quiet as a church mouse juicer. In my mind potato chips are on one side of the teeter totter and Frankie, and the juicer are on the other side.

Juicy-0713

Some day’s I will allow myself to indulge in those crunchy treats, [just a small bowlful] and the tetter totter will drop towards the 20% not the best for you side, and the days I that I eat fully healthy and exercise properly, [that’s where Frankie comes in] the tetter totter goes up on 80% of the good stuff. Well it works for me… Frankie, and the potato chips.

Juicy-0722

Anyways I love juicing… and am experimenting with all sorts of fun combos of fruit and veggies… it’s just so expensive to get them right now, but like I said good health is worth it. So far we have celery, pear, green pepper, carrot, and apple, a fresh perk you up splash of healthy. Add some cucumber for a green flavourful treat.

Juicy-0728

Then there is my mid winter “I’m in love with this” dark tangerine colored mix of Blood oranges, beets, and ginger which is supposed to be the new super food, bug fighter, and immune booster.

Juicy-0710

It can be mellowed out with a bit of cucumber, sweet bell peppers, and carrots… for a totally yum drink.

Juicy-0715

So what healthy habits are you picking up lately… and are they starting to stick?

eating healthy, exercise, food, health, Life, RUN, and more:

Juicy + Words