My Way of Living + Words

This navigator is allergic to maps
5-MBD 2012 Camera phone-1352333977593

We had to make a trip recently to the big city allergy Doctor, so I could further pursue the eternal question of why are my allergies so bad. Unfortunately the map supplied along with the do’s and don’ts such as “cancel without 48 hr. notice you will be fined $100” and don’t do this, don’t do that, was faulty. That’s my story and I am sticking to it. These shots are all from my camera phone, and taken in case we lost our way.

1-MBD 2012 Camera phone-1352333995716

Really, it’s not my fault they are more adept at making people well, then they are at drawing navigational maps. Everyone should know their strengths, and obviously mine is not navigating, and theirs is not map making.

2-MBD 2012 Camera phone-1352333988571

After being lost for ages my driver, [ husband] who thinks I am allergic to navigating where do I turn? Me: “yes, turn, go right, no go…… Him:” WHERE? Here! WHERE, there is no road! “Just wait a minute, sound of paper rustling, turning, twisting… oh man, I’m going to get car sick, you know I can’t read when you drive.” There are vehicles behind us, which way do I turn? Me: Ummm turn? Here? Him: You know there’s a lake on that side of the road don’t you? Me: Well my Mom said it was 4 blocks past the hospital, and now it’s all residential, so I guess it’s 4 blocks the other way. Him: You mean left, like I said before? Ummmmm no… the map doesn’t work. Him: Sweetie your n avigation skills are not just lacking, you have the map upside down.

4-MBD 2012 Camera phone-1352333970780

We finally found the office with minutes to spare, and saved ourselves the $100 fine, but apparently I am not going to be navigating anymore, now that him and his little GPS thingy are all buddy buddy…

6-MBD 2012 Camera phone-1352333890947

Cause this navigator is allergic to maps.

Life, road, and more:

This navigator is allergic to maps + Words