My Way of Living + Light

What convinced me

I found out about Donna from Funky Junk interiors through a few other Bloggers, I love her blog. This amazing woman is one powerhouse of information. She is participating in the 31 days blog to biz series, and I am enjoying, and learning from each post she writes.
The one that convinced me to finally get going and give Muddy Boot Dreams blog it’s own domain was the one she wrote called
Purchase your own domain TODAY. This is a must read for all bloggers, since she doesn’t just cover domain name ownership, but how to back up your blog, and many other important pieces of information. We all fear losing our blog, or screwing it up so badly we can’t fix it. Actually it’s pretty easy to change to your own domain, and you have some good choices.
My number 1 reason for not doing it sooner… I didn’t know how either. Wow, well now I do, and am I ever glad that I did it.
It was rather painless, surprisingly. Yes, that’s me, the non techy blogger saying it was easy. Look into it for yourself, read Donna’s blog post, she also has a give away for a wonderful E-book written by another blogger.… and go and back up your blog.

Blog, Blogging, and more:

What convinced me + Light