My Way of Living + Words

Lemon cookies and damp days
1-MBD 2012 Foggy -0128

It’s been raining here off and on for over a week, and you won’t hear me complaining. Although it’s so needed, there are those who seem to take the grey skies, and damp days personally. When life hands you lemons, make lemon cookies I say. These turned out delicious, very lemony, with just the right amount of sweet/tart flavour.

2-MBD 2012 Foggy -0129

It’s a prize winning recipe I found on Pinterest, and you can find it here. The only thing is mine are not quite crinkly enough… maybe I needed more butter. Or better weather.

3-MBD 2012 Foggy -0134

I have a sidebar button on my blog, titled “Practically Pinterest” that way if I find something fun, tasty, or great, and have tried it out, I can post it there so if you are interested you can give it a try also.

4-MBD 2012 Foggy -0135

This is the first Pin to go up, and I highly recommend giving them a try. They barely made it through the photo shoot. Crinkled or not.

5-MBD 2012 Foggy -0143

But if you figure out how to make them crinkly, please let me know.

Blog, Life, and more:

Lemon cookies and damp days + Words